Wednesday 12 September 2007

Logo News (E Group)

I commented on the posts that folk had added to their blog. I think some people have their blogs set to moderate comments before they appear. Sensible idea.

What I'd like to do is get the 'winning' cards printed off over the weekend in time for Monday's class. If you could send me through a full-size version of the business card (maybe having taken my comments into account), I'll get them printed on card and trimmed to size.

Some people's cards look good, but weren't chosen by the client (maybe some of the elements in the design were). If you want to see how it would have looked in reality, again, just send me a copy through. The JPGs on Blogger are usually too pixelated for such fine detail.

See if you can guess the song I was humming after work? Answer. Did you guess correctly?

No comments: