Sunday 7 October 2007

Archaeolink

Went to Archaeolink Prehistory Park near Bennachie (which I'm not allowed to climb until I've seen the physio).

The wicker man is ready for burning at the end of Summer. Wonder if they have this track ready? What do you expect with a pose like that?

IMG_3637z

As you approach the thatched round house, the atmosphere is set.

IMG_3630z

IMG_3635z

Some of FJ's friends were storytelling - not only were they very good, but they had some swords for me to look at whilst the ladies talked about the new "Robin Hood" series that started last night. Me? Excepting the Sheriff, I can't stand it. So I gave the weaponry the once over. The left one looked familiar, and I later found the original in a book of mine - it was a replica Viking sword c950AD.

IMG_3615z

...and they were still talking, so I started playing with the fire.

IMG_3588z

IMG_3602z

IMG_3609z

No comments: