Sunday 7 October 2007

Restricted Area

I've been ordered off a 'restricted area' when taking photos. It fair got the heart racing. Do i get a badge?

-

So, the tale... I was heading along and noticed this huge doorway down a lane. As I walked off the main street, a voice called out that I was in a restricted area and had to leave. I backed off.

Then I remembered the posts that I had read recently about people getting in to trouble for walking down public streets. "Heck, this was a public street...it has a street name paid for by my taxes, and repaired by my taxes." Walking stoutly down the lane, throwing a number of fingers in the air towards the blairing loudspeaker, I took a photograph of the stonework around the doorway that had caught my attention in the first place.

IMG_3533z

Hardly worth it, but it might be useful in a ghost story (once I've photoshopped out the modern items).

No comments: